2019-03-25 • Updated: 2019-03-30 • Programming
Libraries are an important part of programming. However, there should be a really good reason, if you decide to use a library. And if you use one, it should be a good one. These are some from my collection:
- JTAppleCalendar: Need a calendar view? Don’t roll your own.
- Keychain: Have something that need secure storage, like a password? Put it in the keychain.
- SPPermission: Your app needs permissions? Inform the user properly. It’s important.
- SwiftDate: Handles all your date and time needs. Don’t roll your own.
- WhatsNewKit: Welcome your new user like apple does.
- SwiftyUserDefaults: A small wrapper around NSUserDefaults that makes the usage swifter.