My name is Felix. I have a master’s degree in Business Administration and I am currently doing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science at the University of Leipzig. My main interest are technology—especially computers, the Internet, and everything connected to these things—and project management.
You can reach or connect with me easily by:
- Writing me an email: email@example.com (PGP Key) — or if you are daring and your Ö key works: felix@förtsch.de (PGP Key)
- Connecting with me on Telegram: @felixfoertsch
- Following me on Twitter: @felixfoertsch
- Opening an issue on one of my projects on Github: github.com/felixfoertsch
- Following my public Pinboard account: u:felixfoertsch
Public commitments are the most motivating. At the moment I am chasing the following goals. If you would like to help me reach them, check in on me and poke me about them:
- Finish my bachelor’s degree → Indicator: University certificate.
- Become a proficient Swift developer → Indicator: Deploy one app to each App Store (macOS/iOS).
- Publish as much knowledge as I can on my website → Indicator: Publish one useful article every month.
My Favorite Quotes
Like everyone else, I stumbled upon quotes from famous persons, that stuck with me. Here are a few of them:
- Der Deutsche soll alle Sprachen lernen, damit ihm zu Hause kein Fremder unbequem, er aber in der Fremde überall zu Hause ist. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Life is scary. Get used to it. There are no magical fixes. It is all up to you. Go out and start doing the work. Nothing in this world that’s worth having comes easy. ~ Bob Kelso